1. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water before touching new tattoo.
2. Remove bandage within two hours.
3. Wash tattoo gently with mild antibacterial soap (no tea-tree soap).
4. Pat dry with clean paper towel or air dry (no bath towels).
5. Apply thin layer of ointment provided to you by your artist.
6. If tattoo looks wet or shiny, dab excess ointment away and rub in thoroughly.
7. Wrap tattoo in plastic wrap before sleep; leave on for a maximum of 6-8 hours and then repeat steps 1-7 for the first 2 to 3 nights.
8. Repeat steps 1-6 3x/day for the first 3 days.
9. Switch to fragrance free lotion until tattoo heals completely *Tattoo should be healed within 5-7 days; it may continue to look shiny as skin continues to heal. *Don’t pick or peel tattoo as it’s healing. If thick scabs occur, consult with your artist. *At the first sign of infection, contact a medical professional immediately *Avoid direct sunlight while tattoo is healing *Once tattoo has healed, use high SPF sunblock when exposing tattoo to sun *While tattoo is healing; avoid soaking in water (ie; lakes, oceans, hot tubs, pools). Showers are fine and recommended